My blog had a makeover!!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am so excited about the new look of my blog!  I was going to design it from the ground up myself, but I began researching all the fantastic premade designs out there for free, and found just what I was looking for!
This posting is a great big THANK YOU to all the talented designers out there who share their gift for free, and I've compiled a short list of some of my favorites to get you started, in case your blog needs a spring makeover too!
Although I found many designs I loved, my blog's design elements ultimately came from Shabby Blogs.  They have lots of backgrounds to choose from, coordinating accessories, and if you need them, tutorials to make it all easy!  All of their designs are "Shabby Chic" inspired, so if this isn't what you are looking for, keep reading down the list. 
My Cup of Milktea is another one of my favorite premade blog design sites.  It is easy to use, offers tons of designs (even seasonal ones), and even has options in 2-4 column templates.  I know I'll be using a header or two for a change in the future from this site.
Aqua Poppy offers premade or custom blog designs, and I especially love her designs inspired by Michael Miller and other fabrics.  It seemed like the more I looked, the more I prettier they became!
My Style Backgrounds by Mikelle has lots of backgrounds to use with your blog's Minima template.  Plenty of wonderful designs to make your decision making process even more difficult!
The Background Fairy is granting your blog makeover wishes!  She posts new backgrounds regularly, and most of them are vintage inspired, which I love.
Cute N Cool Blog Stuff has pretty much any style background and coordinating header you can think of, from the Finnish designer Itkupilli.  This site offers designs from cute to goth, and everywhere in between.  There are also some good tutorial posts for beginners.
If you need any help with your blog makeover, feel free to contact me.  I'll do what I can to assist you.
Let me know what you think of my new look!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger