Coming Back......

Monday, July 23, 2012

{Image via Ruth de Vos}
 

“You've been gone so long from all that you know. It's been shuffled aside as you bask in the glow."

-Sarah McLachlan

 

Yes, I've been gone awhile. 


I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye.


It wasn't a planned absence, but rather one that grew out of a need to disconnect for a time to soak in the baby.  You know, the sweet essence of a baby that is so fleeting, and slips through your fingertips like sand.


It began with a computer crash, and I realized that I really enjoyed the time off and the resulting quieter, simplified mind while the computer was being repaired....so I kept going.


I still used my newly repaired computer for communicating, but as for blogging, facebooking, pinteresting, I've mostly been absent.

 

I think I'm ready to begin to ease back in to this now, but please be patient with me as I return to dust off the cobwebs, and begin to pull the weeds from the broken links and any other little troubles going on in this neglected garden.

 

xo, Simply Montessori






1 comments:

Marnie said...

Good for you! I can only manage a few days! It does feel so good though! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger