Celebrating the shuttle launch with a little free art

Saturday, July 9, 2011

It has been a busy week, but with a little boy who is very excited about anything space, we had to pause and celebrate the last shuttle launch.

To commemorate the occasion, I'm giving you a free art printable poster.

I've always loved this quote....


Just click on the above image to bring it up full-size (click on the photo again when it comes up on the new page to be sure you are zoomed in to 100% before printing), then save to your computer to print. 

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love that quote, too. What font is that? Bleeding Cowboy?

SimplyMontessori said...

Hi Amy! Yes, I mixed two fonts together, but the white font is bleeding cowboy. :)

Czy┼╝yk said...

I found your blog very inspiring therefore I decided to leave you an award on my blog: http://ponadsiebie.blogspot.com/2011/08/blogowej-zabawy-cd.html

Thank you for sharing your great ideas with us
Hugs
czyzyk

pratima giri said...

Ohh Dear Really ExlentYours Blog.....

pratima giri said...

Nice Blog About India Holydays India

mani said...

Creativity at this level has a innocence in it. cards are nice .
plastic id cards
membership Card Printing

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Just stumbled upon your site and love it. May I share you father's day quote on my blog . . the printable. I would of course link it back to you for them to print. Happy Father's day to your home! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger