In the fields....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


The strawberries in the fields are ripe for the picking, so that's just what we did today!

And afterwards, we rewarded our effort with some huge helpings of strawberry shortcake.

Strawberries always make me think of summer, so I thought I'd revisit my
from last year.

I think the only things we didn't get to do off my additions at the bottom were:

Catch fireflies (there just aren't any around here, maybe we'll find some this year!)
Jump on a trampoline (My kids did this.  I didn't partake due to I was pregnant!!)
Go Paddleboating  (I'll have to search for a place to do this)

I'll be thinking of more things to add to my list this year. 

What's on your list?

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger