I ♥ Heartsy!

Saturday, April 2, 2011




Warning, this could become addicting!!!

Have you heard of Heartsy?

I hadn't until this morning, and now I'm hooked.

Great handmade items from Etsy at drastically discounted prices?  Impossibly wonderful.

Heartsy is sort of like Groupon, or Zulily where they work with certain companies
(or in Heartsy's case, artists & crafters on Etsy)
to offer deals on great products and services. 

The deals are limited in time and/or quantity, so either check back daily to see the new partnerships, or subscribe to the service's emails so you don't miss out on something great.

Here are some of today's vouchers I love from Heartsy:

{Pay only $13 for $35 store credit at the Anderson Soap Company}

{Pay only $10 to spend $30 on photography or handmade jewelry at Little Fever}

{Pay only $16 for $40 credit on handmade baby outerwear, loungewear, gifts and decor @ Nutmeg Tree}

{Pay only $10 for $35 credit at Hope Loves Cards}
I purchased this deal today, I'll share what I decide to purchase with it!

In order to get your discounts, you have to visit Heartsy and purchase the voucher, then visit the Etsy shop you chose and go shop!

When you checkout with the Etsy seller, choose "other" for payment type, then provide your voucher code in the "notes to seller" space provided.  It's easy!

Happy Shopping!!!
♥ 

2 comments:

hopelovescards said...

Thank you so much for choosing my Heartsy deal today! I know that you will love your design! I can't wait to see which one you pick!

Simply Montessori said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! I can't wait, either! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger