New facebook and flickr pages, please join me! :)

Sunday, June 12, 2011



In the interest in making this blog more interactive, and to increase our learning from each other, I've taken a step forward to expand a little more into the social media world!

I've started a facebook page, which you can find here.

It's very lonely right now, but I'd love it if you could find a moment to become my friend :)

I wasn't really sure how I would use this, so I put it off for a while.  But recently, some of my favorite blogs have been joining, and I've loved seeing their posts in my personal facebook feed.

I'm also very excited that there is now a Simply Montessori group Flickr pool, which you can find here.

I started this in order to allow everyone to share their projects, learning environments, and materials with other readers of this blog and the Montessori community in general.  I'd love to see how you make use of any of the printables from this site, too :)

To use this, simply log in to your flickr account, then join the group.  You can upload and add to the pool as your time allows.

I also recently opened up a Pinterest account, which I use to "pin" lots of beautiful images that relate to Motherhood (parenthood), Montessori, and childhood.  I'd love for you to connect with me here, too......

For your convenience, you can now find the links to these pages in the sidebar of this blog as well.

Can't wait to run into you in these other places!

2 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Just went over to FB to follow along!

Kerri

Simply Montessori said...

Thanks Kerri!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger