Stickygram Contest Winners (3 Winners)

Monday, August 20, 2012


Thanks for your participation, and congratulations to the Stickygram contest winners!

With the help of random.org, here they are in the order of random selection!

comment # 9 
mebe1975 said...
I liked Sticky Gram on FB! :)
August 14, 2012 2:32 PM

Comment # 2  
Lori said...
The fact that I'll be holding my newborn baby girl in 2 weeks makes me ELATED! :)
August 13, 2012 9:34 PM

Comment # 1
  Rebekah said...
The sun makes me happy :)
August 13, 2012 9:04 PM


Thanks again for your entries!

If you are a lucky winner, please send me an email at

simplymontessori@yahoo.com

to claim your prize!

Stay tuned- I already have another exciting giveaway lined up for later this week!

xo

2 comments:

Strategy Consulting said...

Wow! Congratulations to all the winners. I know more and more participants that will be participating on the next contest.

bryan flake said...

I am considering putting my daughter in montessori school. She is having problems in the public school. Anyone else had a kid that had this problem?

bryanflake1984http://www.fmes.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger