Free Printable Subway Poster {Mindfulness}

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mindfulness Poster

Please enjoy this printable "Mindfulness" subway style poster.
I love this quote from James Baraz! 
I "vintaged" this one up a little with some distressing in the middle.

Please stay tuned for a tutorial of a great way to display this and my other subway style printables in your home- it is coming later this week!

xo

**UPDATE: One of my readers was kind enough to notice & let me know that I forgot the "E" in mindfulness at the top of the poster.  OOPS!  This is why I shouldn't work late at night! ;)  I'll have a corrected version here soon!
**UPDATE: I've corrected the document (sorry again!)- feel free to download away!
Thanks again for the correction! :)

2 comments:

Hippie Housewife said...

Very nice!

Simply Montessori said...

Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger