Great Discount to Pass Along!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I thought I'd let you know about this deal I came across earlier today.  I have mentioned before that my laminator is one of my most important & well-used homeschooling tools.  I use the Scotch Laminator A LOT and it is still going strong, so I feel good about telling you that's what I use.
Anyway, Amazon is having a sale on Scotch Laminators and Laminating accessories right now!

If you enter in code WB6TSYED at checkout, you save 15% on Scotch Laminating Supplies and Accessories-scissors, laminating pouches, glue, tape, and more.
 
If you don't already have free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping,
sign up for the
 Your first three months of Amazon Prime free 2-day shipping are free, and for each $25 you spend on products in the Baby Storewithin a single order, they will grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits.

Also, Amazon Mom members receive an additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15% discount on  select diapers & wipeswith Subscribe & Save delivery, bringing the total discount to 30%.

I just reread that and I sound like a commercial, but it is a program I've been taking advantage of, so I thought I'd pass it along.  The free 2-day shipping has really spoiled me!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simply Montessori All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger